Opensoft Agile Consultants lead by example undertaking post Agile enablement/pilot/initiation activities such as:
- Continually engage the product manager/owner(s) in grooming the backlog
- Assist in defining what “Done” means at the Enterprise, Portfolio, Program and Team levels
- Support the stakeholders in defining and refining the product being requested
- Optimize product backlog, throughput, WIP, etc.
- Taking up the role of Scrum Master, on one or more Epics/Features
- Lead the Scrum of Scrums
- Align and maintain the architectural backlog and runway
What makes an Opensoft Agile (BAU) Consultant so good, they have:
- An Agnostic Agile approach
- Years of experience as Program and/or Project Managers
- and experience as Scrum Masters
- Most likely a background as business analysts
- Most importantly, they get things to Done!
Manage your Agile BAU better by giving us a call. For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at +1-416-260-2656